SUMMARY OF THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE COURSE
The optimum effective of managing clients and building lasting relationships is an ongoing exercise that requires hard work.
The goal of the meeting is to provide guidelines for learning the best way to manage the relationship with the client.
CONTENTS OF THE COURSE
- Understand effective body language and personality types
- Refine communication and listening techniques
- Choose the best management conflict style
- Learn to “read”, through observation and parameters, what people say and feel (non-verbal channels and communicational intention)
- Resolve conflicts by refining their interpersonal skills (attending, mirroring, focused questions)
DURATION OF THE COURSE