SINTESI DELLE CARATTERISTICHE DEL CORSO
This workshop focuses on the 4 main communication/behavior which define a set of patterns of action and relationship with our environment. These styles help us to define how individuals perceive problems and what strategies are used to find solutions. Performing teams require diversity and diversity needs to be defined and integrated. This workshop will explore and re-define our personality styles in order to acquire the knowledge that differences of action or perception are part of what working together is about. There are four main behaviour and communication styles – “dominant pattern”, “creative pattern”, “emotional pattern” and “logical pattern” – which can be defined either through description or by non-verbal parameters, allowing adaptation and fine-tuning to one’s interlocutor.
CONTENUTI DEL CORSO
- Define different forms of conflict
- Understand effective body language and personality types
- Refine communication and listening techniques
- Choose the best management conflict style
- Learn to “read”, through observation and parameters, what people say and feel (non-verbal channels and communicational intention)
- Resolve conflicts by refining their interpersonal skills (attending, mirroring, focused questions)
DURATA DEL CORSO
Vuoi ricevere informazioni sul corso?