SUMMARY OF THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE COURSE
Negotiation is a way of getting what you want in situations where you and the other side have some interests that are shared and others that opposed.
Negotiation takes place whenever two people, or groups of people, who hold different views, meet to reach agreement.
Negotiation is not about one side winning or losing, but about removing the differences that exist between two parties so that at the end of the process both sides are happy in an ideal world.
CONTENTS OF THE COURSE
- Defining negotiation skills: the 10 rules of skilled negotiators.
- How to set an initial negotiation for short-term results.
- The 3 steps of negotiation: initial position, fallback position and how to find common ground. The BATNA: developing your Best Alternative To Negotiated Agreement.
- Preparing for negotiation: establishing specific objectives, assessing your negotiating power, preparing to negotiate, negotiation.
- What is a wise agreement: the Harvard negotiation method for win/win solutions.
- The negotiation meeting: a 4 phase model.
- Approaches used and avoided by the skilled negotiator.
- Negotiation and communication: what type of communicator are you?
- Body language in negotiation.
DURATION OF THE COURSE
Vuoi ricevere informazioni sul corso?